Wednesday, 18 May 2011

Fabric printing round two!

Another instalment of my experiments with hand-printing onto fabric.


I've been meaning to post these for a little while now, the green one needs a little more work I think, I might introduce another colour and see how that looks.

I'm particularly pleased with this design, although it doesn't line up perfectly, I'm really happy with it for a first attempt!


I'm now using perspex to mount my design onto, this way I can see through it so I can line up the image better. I'm still not managing to get a consistent print, it's tricky to get an even pressure...I'm working on it though.


I was so pleased with this design that I decided to get out my sewing machine and make myself a new shopping bag!



2 comments:

  1. cooolll... one of the best hand stamp I ever see ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. this second design is awesome! I love your bag :)

    ReplyDelete