Thursday, 2 June 2011

Cupcakes and flowers!


It's been a little while since my last blog, as I've been a bit lazy on the creative front lately. I have lots of plans for little projects but in the absence of anything to show just yet I thought I'd share some pics of some beautiful Sweet Williams. I love it when they come into season.


If you look closely you can spy my latest fabric experiment lurking in the background. More to come very soon......



I also wanted to share these oversized chocolate cupcakes I made for my partner's birthday. I have a sneaking suspicion my cake making abilities are improving......Yum!



3 comments:

  1. i love the print rosie! and the cupcakes look delicious :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Louise, I'm looking forward to eating one when I get home! xx

    ReplyDelete