Wednesday, 31 August 2011

Late summer gems


Wow, I've been spectacularly neglecting my blog of late. Instead I've been concentrating my efforts on enjoying these last few weeks of summer, even as I write I can see the first few hints of red and brown creeping into the leaves of the tree outside my window. Whilst I do love Autumn, I'm not quite ready to submit to its charms.


To keep me in the summery mood I thought I'd share some pictures of festivals, camp fires and Ferris wheels!!!

Beautiful bunting at a sun drenched Green man festival


The Green man himself

Ferris wheel rides!


Stunning cliff top walk from Woody Bay, North Devon

The slopes covered in a carpet of stunning purple heather

Not a bad view from our picnic spot

Heddons Mouth
Our camp at Caffyns Farm


One of the best things about the site is they allow campfires!!!

1 comment:

  1. such pretty bunting and devon - so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete