Sunday, 5 February 2012

Brean Down

I managed to get talked into going over to Brean Down on Friday to help my boyfriend on his latest rock climbing project. I was a little nervous as it's all a bit out of my depth, but luckily I managed to keep my feet (for the most part) firmly on the ground. Luckily it was a beautiful day, but so very cold and crisp I was anticipating not being able to last long in the bitter conditions, but by the sun drenched rocks we were in our own little warm haven. We even managed to have a little walk along the beach as we enjoyed the last of the light and watched the sun make its gentle descent. So peaceful and magical I wouldn't have wished to be anywhere else.




2 comments:

  1. Wow, didn't realise it was that beautiful over there. Will have to make a trip of our own!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well It's not all quite that lovely, I decided not to photograph all the static caravans!! :o) Definitely worth a trip though on a sunny winters day, so peaceful and it's lovely to walk out on the headland.

      Delete