Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Corners of home

We are now settling well into our new life down in Cornwall, especially now the sun has decided to come out to play! We had a lovely weekend enjoying the sunshine and exploring new places. I'm loving that spring has decided to show it's face. 

All this sunshine gave me a chance to take some snaps of some sunny corners of our new living space!


I'm currently making some Roman blinds
with this bright and cheerful printed fabric.
I'm very nearly finished so pictures of the
final article to follow very soon!

3 comments:

  1. How's your blind Rosie? can't wait to see the finished result! I love the fabric, where did you get it?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blinds are now finished and happily hanging, I just haven't quite got round to taking pics of them yet. Will do soon! Glad you like the fabric (I suspected you would) it's made by Prestigious Textiles and it's called 'Maple'

    xx

    ReplyDelete