Saturday, 10 March 2012

A little change


After lots of packing, shifting, lifting and unpacking of boxes we have finally moved and are starting to slowly settle into our new environment. My plan for this move was to make a real effort to focus my time and energy into my creative work and I will be spending a large part of that time learning the skills of glass blowing, being taught by my very talented dad. I had my first lesson last week and I think it's going to be quite a challenge!

In light of this change I thought it would be a perfect time to make a few adjustments to my little blog. I hope this to be a platform for me to share with you all my creative endeavours whatever they may be in addition to my progress in glass making. I also want to share things that inspire and interest me and general snippets of my new life back down in Cornwall again.

x

1 comment:

  1. Hurrah! I look forward to seeing more of your creative endeavours RosieBobs! xx

    ReplyDelete