Friday, 4 May 2012

Transformed

I had a few pieces that had been sitting around since September when I had my first proper go at glass blowing and they have proved to be perfect to use for experimenting with sandblasting designs into the glass. I'm really pleased with the result, so much so that they have gone straight out for sale in the shop!

It was a bit tricky to take good photo's but they look their best with light shining through them. My skills are starting to improve now that I am getting chance to practice a few days a week, so hopefully I'll soon be able to blow some more refined and delicate shapes to work with, as these ones still have quite a bit of weight to them :o)

To see the transformation from what they originally looked like see day three of Septembers post.


No comments:

Post a Comment