Wednesday, 13 June 2012

A Happy Monday

Phew......It's been a busy couple of weeks! A trip back up to Bristol to see friends and family, an exceedingly windy Royal Cornwall Show experience and a visit from a lovely friend.

The furnace has now been turned off for the summer. I spent the early part of last week busily trying to make as much as I could, to give me a range of pieces to work on over the next couple of months (pictures of new work to follow very soon!) I then braved the crazy weather to help out on my parents stand in the west country crafts tent at the Royal Cornwall show, I even got the chance to exhibit some of my work and it was great to get some positive feedback!

After all the work and crazy weather my lovely friend Rowan came to stay and the sun finally decided to come out the day before she went home. So we spent the day on the beautiful Helford river, having lunch at the Ferryboat Inn and then a naughty cream tea at Carwinion gardens..... blissful!!



No comments:

Post a Comment