Friday, 15 June 2012

New work!



Ta da!!!.......I finally got round to getting some pics sorted of a couple of my latest pieces. They are very subtle and delicate in colour so I have been finding it really hard to take good pictures, with this in mind I enlisted my dad and his superior camera to take these and I think he's done a pretty good job. They still don't have quite the same quality as they do in the flesh but I think you can get the general idea. 

I'm particularly pleased with the design on the lime dish, I haven't shown it to any punters yet so it will be interesting to see peoples reaction. I hope you like them :o)


Right, wish me luck.......I'm off on holiday tomorrow and I'm crossing my fingers and toes that the sun decides to show it's face. See you in a week! x

No comments:

Post a Comment