Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Mud, mud, glorious mud!!

We're back from a brilliant long weekend of festival fun! It was soooooo very wet on the Friday which resulted in a very muddy start! Additional morning top ups of rain also meant that things got muddier and muddier. Luckily I quite like mud, (as long as I have my wellies on) and the sun did come and out for quite a bit so all was not lost. It was a bit of a mission to get the car out of the field yesterday, as a result I spent quite a large part of this morning cleaning it!

We ate lots of delicious food, danced and lounged and most importantly were treated to lots of brilliant music....my highlights were Lucy Rose, Tallest Man on Earth, tUnE-yArDs, The Staves, King Creosote & Jon Hopkins, Slow Club, Feist and lots, LOTS more....we were truly spoilt.









No comments:

Post a Comment