Wednesday, 12 September 2012

Last few....for now

I'm eagerly awaiting the furnace going back on again next week as I'm itching to get back into the swing of glass-blowing again (fingers crossed I haven't forgotten everything!) I've done quite well over the summer sandblasting designs onto the pieces I made in the spring, but I am now down to one left to play with so timing couldn't be better! My first job is to get cracking on making some more wobbly glasses (they seem to be in demand!) which is perfect for me as they are a brilliant way to practice my skills without wasting too much glass if they go belly up! Once I've made a substantial batch it's on to things bigger and hopefully better.......eeeek!

In the meantime here are some pics of my most resent pieces. The last one is available to buy on-line here.

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment