Thursday, 10 January 2013

New things!

Whoa, it's been a while....apologies for the lack of blogging action of late. The run up to Christmas just seemed to take over and I'm only just now starting to get back into the swing of things again. Well, first things first, here's to a happy, healthy and prosperous 2013! A bit late I know, but I wanted to wish it anyway.

OK, so that's the first new dealt with, now to the second.....my NEW website!!!! I've been working on a website to showcase my glass work for a while and finally managed to get round to all the little niggling finishing touches and now it's ready! I hope you like it, would be great to get some feedback so don't be shy.



Back soon xx

4 comments:

  1. happy new year rosie! your new website looks really, really good! fab design/layout! wishing you all the best with your work for the coming year :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Hannah, that's great to hear!
    Wishing you a very happy new year too and congratulations on your new arrival! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rosie,
    Wow I really love your website, you have organised it so well and the colours works so beautifully together! It looks very professional and carefully thought through. Well done!!
    So glad that you are seeing more clearly now...I think that your glass and illustration work are very strong so good decision to mainly focus on them...keep it up dear...enjoy making!!:-)XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Veronica!
    So pleased you like it :o)
    I hope things are going well with you and you're continuing with your creativity!
    Lots of love to you xxxx

    ReplyDelete