Sunday, 3 May 2015

A week in pictures....

.......and what a lovely week it has been. After feeling somewhat cheated when we saw the forecast for our impending holiday to Wales it turned out to be a wonderful few days of blue skies and sunshine (still an icy wind to remind us we were still in April). We returned home to miserable rain, murky skies and a rotten cold so today I'm dreaming of the past week and keeping myself topped up with endless hot drinks. We spent a happy few days exploring parts of Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion and Pembrokeshire, taking in towns, villages, castles, abbeys, magical forests, invigorating hills, stunning coastline and the odd river.....we like to pack it all in!! I had to be quite ruthless when choosing my images this week, as I got quite snap happy and there were more than a few to choose from.....here's a little taster...




No comments:

Post a Comment